Tuesday, March 19, 2019

my love XV: between the lantern and the stars.




my love


you were the language that moved the stars, that drank the shore and sea, and i touched the wave that you brought me when you sharpened the stars as i slipped into you, and the shine that caught my breath that strangled my sight in that solitude of shadows when i longed as the sea became you

before you before i touched you i was lost beyond the longing of the moon and beneath the dark where only a piece of sky and hollow wind that shouted the story of return of tears and the dread that ends breath that takes the eyes that smooth stars that rubs water through time and in the moment i searched for you for your aches i wandered when the lies touched me and we fell we lost ourselves in the quiet syllables of our names.

in the drop of ash from the seas of your eye, the storm splinters the thick water of the air, and the clouds of your mouth hold me tender between confessing lips in the darkening air that crystallizes and slices into the pads of my fingers and i trace the soft mountain ranges that you are,

and your  fossilized bones whimpers as red trails of your surrender tracks behind my moving hand, and the blade of me pushes into you opening your red chasm ending our breath between the lantern and the stars.

2 comments:

1ManView said...

A very sensuous poem...

finbar said...

thank you 1mansview i enjoy the raw eroticism of your blog