Sunday, August 18, 2019

my love:XVIII: tied to drops of grass






My love 

The sound of voices fill the seeds  that you have scattered and pushed into my willing flesh  and warm bread fills me your long slender fingers cage me in moments and cloud my eyes to the clarity of yesterday as your voice lies and lies, and lies cut away the rot of despair and I turn from insight to denial of iron and lead barbs holding me to your secrets that scar tatter frail veins to rain blood to deep to swim the froth of kisses and you wash the clothing of earth as my body silents and cast sins and scarlet to another silently the letters of breath and illusions of crusted salt and silver

my love

light erodes to find my heart shuttered from your moon of sighs of blank deceiving eyes from the words of sand to find abandoned water and sky so rain becomes my body and I seep out the mud banks of a raging underground stream of scars and hands clear and swift sleeping submersed eyes in passing flames of bonfires losing what I lingered for but the mouths have cut and the word bleeds me till I know the shadow of your certain key till I embrace the torrents of your mouth straying the drops of smoking mirage of history and I lose my moment of breath as my air is poured from me and I deflate and lay in rain tied to drops of grass.

No comments: