Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Morning Devotional

the gentle drifting between sleep and wake melts and flakes away under the worm moist swath of your tongue.

my body arches as your mouth surrounds me, your mouth pulls and sucks, slathering my flaccid cock and balls with your tongue.

your tight lips hold me like a prayer, as you swallow my growing rigidity.

bobbing diligently, traveling the length of my desire holding my scrotum firmly in one pail irish hand, the other circled tightly around my shaft sliding in unison with your lips.

in a few sweet moments i pull completely from sleep as your mouth fills with thick warm spurts that jerk in gushes from my cock.

your morning devotional completed you lick me clean then hold me reverently in your mouth for one final moment savoring your morning ritual.

No comments: